Just In

Fred Says He Is Finally Settled At Man United (Read His Comment)

Fred admits he has finally “settled” at Manchester United after an “awful” first season, two years since Jose Mourinho and Pep Guardiola fought for his signature.

Mourinho’s United battled Guardiola’s Manchester City to sign Fred in the summer of 2018 before the highly-rated Brazilian chose Old Trafford, joining from Shakhtar Donetsk for £52m.

However, the 27-year-old initially failed to live up to expectations, starting just 13 of United’s league games last season, and he admits it was a tough start to life in Manchester.

“I believe the first season was very difficult for me,” Fred said. “There was the process of settling down here, but also other personal things that were happening in my life, such as the birth of my son.

“So I believe it was a mix of reasons that made me have an awful first season. Anyway, I’m definitely settled in every aspect now.”

“I’ve been enjoying some good performances and have had the chance to play a long run of games. That was also helpful. I’m delighted with this season,” Fred said.

“I’m now playing well and hopefully I can keep the momentum if the league returns. I just want to give my best for this club, trying to be a key part of the team.

“We have a lot of goals for this and coming seasons – we want to win trophies. Hopefully, we can keep the momentum when football returns.”

The post Fred Says He Is Finally Settled At Man United (Read His Comment) appeared first on Naijaloaded | Nigeria's Most Visited Music & Entertainment Website.

No comments